Release Date: May 2015
Spectra Precision GeoInstruments
Spectra Precision Survey Pro Software: Adding a Terminal Window
- Spectra Precision® Survey Pro™ software
This document describes how to add a terminal window in Survey Pro software, version 5.5.2.
The process is not obvious as the functionality is hidden.
Note: This feature is not available on earlier versions of the Survey Pro software.
- Start the Survey Pro software on the data collector (or receiver).
- In the main menu screen, tap the yellow star:
- In the Favorites menu that appears, select Edit Quick Pick:
- In the Quick Pick Editor screen, in the Menu Items column, select Extras:
- Select Terminal Window and then tap Add to add this function to the Quick Picks column:
Note: In Quick Picks you can now also move the selected item using the Move Up and Move Down buttons if required.
- Tap the green check mark button to confirm the selection.
- The Main Menu appears. Tap the yellow star to view the Favorites menu and check that the Terminal Window function now appears on the list:
You can now use the Terminal Window to send $PASHQ queries and $PASHS setting commands: